Go Back   Club Bazooka

Notices

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse

eclipse3gts’s Club Bazooka Garage
2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse
2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Stock Infinity Head unit, Paint, Rims, and Tires for now. An aftermarket wing painted and installed by the The Custom Shop(www.customshop.org). I put Leopard Print Fabric on select interior pieces as well as the custom bazooka tubes. I took two basic Bazooka tubes and fiber glassed them together to make a one piece setup as well as reinforce them. I have installed 4 10" Pete Miller DVC subs in the custom bazooka tubes. I have also replaced the factory highs and mids. I am pushing them all with an old Rockford Fosgate Power 300 Mosfet 4 channel amplifier. Helping to support the power requirements I am using a Legacy 3 Farad Capacitor. Hope you readers enjoy my project.

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge.
2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse - Photo 237 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse - Photo 238 Leopard Print interior picture looking in through the hatch. Drivers side door view. A look at the subs from the front seat. A look at the subs from open back hatch.
Gallery Statistics
Member: eclipse3gts
Created: 02-12-2008 06:01 PM
Last Modified: 02-12-2008 06:01 PM
Views: 696
Comments: 0

Comments
Author Comment Date