Go Back   Club Bazooka > Bazooka Technical Forums > Raw Woofers

Notices

Old 09-30-2014, 05:31 PM
Just Gettin Started

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
dropem631 is on a distinguished road
Help 0003 need replacing speaker for 12 tube any aftermarket option subwoofer

I bought 4 12 inch tubes for my hummer to save money on ebay. 159.00 shipped each. I've had tubes in the past and loved the sound back then I blew one and replaced it with pioneer sub and worked great. I had my 12s now only one month and one was cracking and now it doesn't play. Ihave all 4 tubes hooked up tto separate amps and amp is turn gain about 1/8.. I've had music in most of my cars and never had issues on blowing exept that first time by I had a massive amp. . The weird part is the blown 12 don't stink like burn. . Anyway I think it's still under warranty since is a month old but still if I have to buy a new speaker might as well get something like pioneer. . I talk to many people online and they said take loss and throw them out . I Don Want To . I actually have a set of tens in my little truck but I did have to change the speakers to pioneer . The bad part is pioneer didn't fit good and they leak some.. I don't want to return the 4 tubes and go Tru hassle . Since they only month old . Any suggestions on a after market speaker many thanks

Tags
bad speaker, bazooka, replacement