I just have a few questions regarding the installation of this specific model (since I'm trying to put it in a non-Scion vehicle). Any help is greatly appreciated!
I currently have a Pioneer Head Unit, with an available RCA Output for the Subwoofer.
I have a 4 channel amp connected to the Pioneer HU and my two front, and two rear speakers.
My thinking is this:
1. Purchase the ELA-HP-AWK wiring harness because I don't have one.
2. Purchase a distribution block for the 4g power wire that is already fused with a 120A and currently runs from the Pos Batt to the 4 channel amp. This would be to split the 4g power wire into a 4g that runs into my current 4 channel amp and a 4g that will go to the Bazooka tube.
Question: Will a 4g power wire even fit into the Bazooka harness? Is there a distribution block that can separate a 4g input into a 4g and a smaller gauge if needed?
3. Connect the RCA cables on the ELA-HP-AWK wiring harness to my HU.
4. Connect into the remote turn on wire that goes to the 4 channel amp currently into the ELA-HP-AWK harness.
5. Connect the ELA-HP-AWK ground to where my 4 channel amp's ground is.
6. Do some fine tuning and enjoy myself.
Do my steps seem correct? Again, I truly appreciate all the help!