Go Back   Club Bazooka > General Discussion > Customer Service

Notices

Old 01-01-2013, 04:08 PM
Just Gettin Started

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
JQueen is on a distinguished road
Default 250 watt Powered 10" bazooka rattling

I was given a new 10" Powered bazooka for a Christmas present and I love it! The problem is that it keeps rattling like crazy when I get above medium volume levels. I can put my hand on the back side and it stops immediately and is clear as can be.

When I took it out of the box, it sounded as if there was a screw rolling around inside the tube. Today the screw fell out when I was trying to tighten the screws down on the back side to see if that would help, but no luck. My wife did buy the extended warranty from the retailer that it was purchased from, so do you have any suggestions?
Old 01-01-2013, 05:02 PM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 250 watt Powered 10" bazooka rattling

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQueen View Post
I was given a new 10" Powered bazooka for a Christmas present and I love it! The problem is that it keeps rattling like crazy when I get above medium volume levels. I can put my hand on the back side and it stops immediately and is clear as can be.

When I took it out of the box, it sounded as if there was a screw rolling around inside the tube. Today the screw fell out when I was trying to tighten the screws down on the back side to see if that would help, but no luck. My wife did buy the extended warranty from the retailer that it was purchased from, so do you have any suggestions?
You can return it to the place of purchase and have it exchanged for a new one. However, be sure to write down the model and serial number of the Tube and call 1-800-THE-TUBE tomorrow so this can be documented. All of the screws should have threadlock applied which prevents this from happening. Calling in to record this allows for tighter quality control.
Geneh (01-02-2013)

Tags
10" bazooka rattling