Notices

Old 07-21-2011, 02:30 PM
Just Gettin Started

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Nysik is on a distinguished road
Help 0003 Issue with my BTA10100

Hello, I have a problem.

I have the BTA10100 and on the back there is the gain control as well as a switch that changes the sound of the sub. Anyways, as of recently I have noticed that when the switch is in the down position the sub hardly has any output whatsoever, regardless of my gain setting. I put my hand on the sub and it barely vibrates... and the sound is definitely not there! When the switch is in the up position the sub seems to be working fine.

Please tell me what might be wrong and what I can do to fix this issue!
Old 07-21-2011, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator

heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Issue with my BTA10100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nysik View Post
Hello, I have a problem.

I have the BTA10100 and on the back there is the gain control as well as a switch that changes the sound of the sub. Anyways, as of recently I have noticed that when the switch is in the down position the sub hardly has any output whatsoever, regardless of my gain setting. I put my hand on the sub and it barely vibrates... and the sound is definitely not there! When the switch is in the up position the sub seems to be working fine.

Please tell me what might be wrong and what I can do to fix this issue!
Nothing is wrong with your Tube. The switch you are referring to is the Input Phase Switch. When in the correct position, you will have bass output. Whe in the incorrect position you will have no bass output. You can read more about the Input Phase Switch on page 19 of your owner's manual.
Nysik (07-22-2011)
Old 07-22-2011, 03:28 PM
Just Gettin Started

Nysik is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Issue with my BTA10100

Okay thanks for the reply. One odd thing about it though is that up until last week this was not the case. I used to change the switch from up to down and vice versa depending on the type of music I was listening too. So what it sounds like is that it was not working correctly before, but now it is?

Odd, but no big deal. Thanks again!