Go Back   Club Bazooka > Bazooka Technical Forums > Amplified Tube Subwoofers

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-15-2009, 10:38 AM
Pro Street's Avatar
Pro Street Pro Street is offline
Just Gettin Started
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 11
Pro Street is on a distinguished road
Default Help with BTA10100

I installed a Pioneer AVIC F90BT and I ran the subwoofer rca wire to the trunk. My BTA10100 has two rca inputs. My head unit has 5 rca outputs 2 front 2 rear and 1 subwoofer. Now how would I hook up the BTA101000 with 1 rca?
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-15-2009, 11:05 AM
heavyduty's Avatar
heavyduty heavyduty is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,868
Thanks: 333
Thanked 736 Times in 660 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 746
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Help with BTA10100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Street View Post
I installed a Pioneer AVIC F90BT and I ran the subwoofer rca wire to the trunk. My BTA10100 has two rca inputs. My head unit has 5 rca outputs 2 front 2 rear and 1 subwoofer. Now how would I hook up the BTA101000 with 1 rca?
Thanks
Welcome to the Bazooka Forum Pro Street. After reviewing the installation manual on your headunit, it shows that you have 3 pair of outputs. What color is the rca wire you have your subwoofer interconnect plugged into? I will PM the owner's manual link to you. Check pages 15-17.
__________________
power your system down
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-15-2009, 11:48 AM
Pro Street's Avatar
Pro Street Pro Street is offline
Just Gettin Started
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 11
Pro Street is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Help with BTA10100

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyduty View Post
Welcome to the Bazooka Forum Pro Street. After reviewing the installation manual on your headunit, it shows that you have 3 pair of outputs. What color is the rca wire you have your subwoofer interconnect plugged into? I will PM the owner's manual link to you. Check pages 15-17.
I installed the wires and head unit 3 weeks ago. I have not installed my BTA10100 yet. The car is at my shop(across town) and the BTA10100 is here at the house. I did hook the rca cable to the subwoofer output of the head unit. So I should be good to go. Right?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-15-2009, 11:54 AM
heavyduty's Avatar
heavyduty heavyduty is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,868
Thanks: 333
Thanked 736 Times in 660 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 746
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Help with BTA10100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Street View Post
I installed the wires and head unit 3 weeks ago. I have not installed my BTA10100 yet. The car is at my shop(across town) and the BTA10100 is here at the house. I did hook the rca cable to the subwoofer output of the head unit. So I should be good to go. Right?
As long as you have the proper output connected, then yes, your ready to roll. Was there a pair of outputs for the subwoofer?
__________________
power your system down
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to heavyduty For This Useful Post:
Geneh (01-20-2009)
Reply

Tags
bta10100 rca subwoofer

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Template-Modifications by TMS
bazooka.com
SAS, BAZOOKA, BASS TUBES, and LISTEN TO YOUR EARS are registered trademarks of Southern Audio Services, Inc.