Go Back   Club Bazooka > General Discussion > Introductions

Notices

Old 07-25-2009, 04:26 PM
Just Gettin Started

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Street Rat is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from Austin

Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum but not to Bazookas. These things really kick a** for the money. Right now I'm stuck in a lame 4 door sedan. I spend about two hours a day in my car so I need my jams to survive. I've got an upgrded stereo system which keeps me going. I'm lacking base so I'm adding a BTA8200 amplifield tube which purchased on Craig's list. I have found a lot of very useful information and help here on this forum. You guys really ROCK!
The Following User Says Thank You to Street Rat For This Useful Post:
heavyduty (07-25-2009)
Old 07-25-2009, 06:41 PM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hello from Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Rat View Post
Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum but not to Bazookas. These things really kick a** for the money. Right now I'm stuck in a lame 4 door sedan. I spend about two hours a day in my car so I need my jams to survive. I've got an upgrded stereo system which keeps me going. I'm lacking base so I'm adding a BTA8200 amplifield tube which purchased on Craig's list. I have found a lot of very useful information and help here on this forum. You guys really ROCK!
The Bazooka Tube is the best design there is, period. Glad to hear your outfitting your car with some gear, especially Bazooka. If you have any other questions, please post back.
Geneh (07-27-2009)