Notices

Old 07-05-2007, 07:45 PM
Just Gettin Started

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
warlockmatized
Default BTA10200 suggestions???

hello all,

i have an amp and subs in the rear of my mini van already. however am lacking bass up in the front. primarilly near the drivers and FRONT passenger positions. been searching for a solution to my little issue, and am thinking that a Bazooka tube MIGHT be the answer. currently i have two 10"'s in a closed box (amped) in the rear and two 4"'s up front. the front 4"'s are being powered by the radio ONLY. i put on the bass blockers recommended for my 4"'s (800hz) and have NO lows, barely any mids and real nice highs. i guess the bass blockers are doing their job, LoL.

was thinking that a BTA10200 tube mouted directly behind the drivers seat. pointed at the SIDE of the van would do the trick. and possibly solve my issue with bringing a little more thump to the front. since this is an everyday driver/grocery getter/soccer practice/garage band vehicle, i am tyring to solve my issue while maintaining as much cargo space as necessary.

i would even consider removing the 4's and replacing them with something else. just dont want the hassle of a second standalone amp which is why i was considering the purchase of a BTA10200.

any/all help or advice in this area is GREATLY appreciated.

thanks in advance
Ron