Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2012, 04:56 PM
Just Gettin Started

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Louis6507 is on a distinguished road
Smile Hi everybody!

Please allow me to introduce myself; My name is Louis and I live in central Florida. I own a '07 Kia Spectra LX. After recently paying off my auto loan, I have begun upgrading with aftermarket parts.

I already have the pretty standard exhaust and cold-air intake upgrades. With my manual transmission, I enjoy 40+ mpg, when driving conservatively. (^_~) However, with my 5 speed, I can get more than enough acceleration when needed.

So, now begins my audio upgrades. I already have a new JVC head unit (KW-HDR81BT). Just this upgrade alone, really improved the over-all sound in my car. It's improved greatly on my existing factory speakers.

I am choosing to go with a pair of Bazooka bass tubes. The BTA10250D & BT1014, to be exact. I am choosing these tubes because I like the idea of how quickly they can be moved around, if I ever need to reclaim my trunk space.

I see many people enjoy the 8" and 10" tubes that only have 100watt amps, so I'm sure these two 10's pushing the 300watt amp setup will be more than adequate for my needs.

I'll be glad to post pictures and answer any questions once I install them in the next two weeks.
Do good instead of evil and try to live at peace. (Psalm 34:14)