Go Back   Club Bazooka > General Discussion > Talk to the Kingfish

Notices

Old 03-07-2012, 06:44 PM
Just Gettin Started

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
nexxis69 is on a distinguished road
Default Im amazed...

I remember going to an IASCA show back in the early 90's. I remember you guys having a Trans-am with bass tubes in the back and i thought they were amazing. I never had much money back in those days so i always admired them from afar. Well in 2001 I finally got an amplified el8a. I put it in the back of my ford f-150. I loved every minute of it until i totaled it. Well even though i killed my truck. that bass tube kept on going, right into the back of my explorer. And a few years later i put it in the back of my XB. I have had this thing for almost twelve years now. The amp never failed. the fuse is still the one that came with it. Now i am on my third wiring harness , but in the scheme of things. i havent owned a piece of equipment as long. And i still enjoy it every day. Thank you for making such an amazing product. And when my tube finally does give up the ghost, I will replace it with one of your fantastic products. Again thank you so very much for making such amazing products.
The Following User Says Thank You to nexxis69 For This Useful Post:
heavyduty (03-11-2012)