Go Back   Club Bazooka > General Discussion > Customer Service

Notices

Old 02-05-2011, 04:13 PM
Just Gettin Started

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
stonefly is on a distinguished road
Help 0003 Manual for rx-t2

I just received the woofer in trade and want to build a new box (preferably a trivent like rx-t1 manual has). also I have an rx-t114 and I wasn't sure if it had a different manual than the rx-t1 or if it was the same. any help would be great.
Old 02-05-2011, 08:47 PM
Super Moderator

heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Manual for rx-t2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonefly View Post
I just received the woofer in trade and want to build a new box (preferably a trivent like rx-t1 manual has). also I have an rx-t114 and I wasn't sure if it had a different manual than the rx-t1 or if it was the same. any help would be great.
Welcome to the Bazooka Forum. The RX-T1 and RX-T114 both use the same manual. Give Tech. a call on Monday for your RX-T2 specs. 1-800-THE-TUBE ext.226.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:50 PM
Super Moderator

heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Manual for rx-t2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonefly View Post
For the RX-T2, a sealed enclosure needs an internal volume of .56 cubic feet. A ported enclosure needs an internal volume of 1.6 cubic feet tuned to 40hz (3" diameter x 5.8" length).