Go Back   Club Bazooka > General Discussion > Introductions

Notices

Old 05-13-2009, 08:05 PM
Just Gettin Started

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
durpquad is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: New and waiting for BTA6250D

I finally made the leap!!! I bought the BTA6250D and the BT6014. Install was easy in my 2007 Silverado extended cab. They fit really nice as well.

Talk about UNBELIEVABLE sound from two 6-1/2" subs.

Before I had kids I had a dakota with 2 fosgate 10's, a corolla with a 15" fosgate. Was a little nervous the two bazooka's wouldn't be enough... but I didn't want too much cause the kids don't need to go deaf.

I'm amazed by the lows and how hard they hit. Everyone i've shown so far can't believe that it's only two 6-1/2" subs.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to durpquad For This Useful Post:
heavyduty (05-16-2009), Kingfish (05-16-2009)
Old 05-13-2009, 08:43 PM
Super Moderator

heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New and waiting for BTA6250D

Quote:
Originally Posted by durpquad View Post
I finally made the leap!!! I bought the BTA6250D and the BT6014. Install was easy in my 2007 Silverado extended cab. They fit really nice as well.

Talk about UNBELIEVABLE sound from two 6-1/2" subs.

Before I had kids I had a dakota with 2 fosgate 10's, a corolla with a 15" fosgate. Was a little nervous the two bazooka's wouldn't be enough... but I didn't want too much cause the kids don't need to go deaf.

I'm amazed by the lows and how hard they hit. Everyone i've shown so far can't believe that it's only two 6-1/2" subs.

I have said it numerous times on the Forum, I will never go back to a component sub. My money will always be on the Bazooka Tube. There is nothing on the market that can match the efficiency, sound output or sound quality, period. Your post is a great testament to the quality and performance of the Tube. Isn't it amazing to see people's faces in a mix of shock and horror when they see the output of the Tubes? I am very happy to hear that you enjoy your Tubes. Thank you for post. Enjoy those Tubes.
Old 05-15-2009, 09:48 PM
Tech Junkie

mx5 is on a distinguished road

Awesome to here! I have two BT6024DVC's in my car, and yah, people are always amazed by the sound. They pound and take up such little space.
Old 05-16-2009, 08:32 AM
President

Kingfish will become famous soon enoughKingfish will become famous soon enough

30 years ago, I had the same revelation, and still today when I sit in a car with them properly installed, I too am simply amazed. The 6" tubes are my personal favorite simply because they offer such tight, crisp, accurate sound in such a little package.

Please help spread the word!

Thanks,
KF

The Following User Says Thank You to Kingfish For This Useful Post:
heavyduty (05-16-2009)
Old 08-08-2009, 10:28 AM
Just Gettin Started

JalensDAD is on a distinguished road

this is SAD!!!

I havent even received my 8250D yet and already thinking about adding another tube.

So just so Im understanding this CORRECTLY, I can add another tube (passsive 8') to my 8250D without needing more power? The 8250D will/can handle this it just needs to be connected?

Also which tube will I need (8014/8018/8024) I dont know or cant tell the difference between 4ohm, 4ohm dual or 8ohm.

Old 08-08-2009, 10:38 AM
Super Moderator

heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalensDAD View Post
this is SAD!!!

I havent even received my 8250D yet and already thinking about adding another tube.

So just so Im understanding this CORRECTLY, I can add another tube (passsive 8') to my 8250D without needing more power? The 8250D will/can handle this it just needs to be connected?

Also which tube will I need (8014/8018/8024) I dont know or cant tell the difference between 4ohm, 4ohm dual or 8ohm.

Yes, that is correct. The 250D allows the user to add a slave unit (unpowered matching Tube). The 250D has High Level Outputs (Brown +/Yellow -) that simply connects to the slave unit. The Slave Units are specific to the 250D line. Call 1-800-THE-TUBE on Monday to check availability.