Go Back   Club Bazooka > General Discussion > Customer Service

Notices

Old 04-08-2009, 09:43 PM
Just Gettin Started

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
chrisbass25 is on a distinguished road
Default Problem with new bass tube

I got a two new bazooka basstubes. Model Number is MT8002BS. The bolt that screws down into the stainless steel mounting plate will only screw down a quarter of the way. Seems like the threads on the inside of the mounting plates were messed up from the factory. I took the bolt out of the other bass tube that worked fine in the other bass tube and tried it in the messed up one. The same results. Can Bazooka send me another mounting plate.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Super Moderator

heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Problem with new bass tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbass25 View Post
I got a two new bazooka basstubes. Model Number is MT8002BS. The bolt that screws down into the stainless steel mounting plate will only screw down a quarter of the way. Seems like the threads on the inside of the mounting plates were messed up from the factory. I took the bolt out of the other bass tube that worked fine in the other bass tube and tried it in the messed up one. The same results. Can Bazooka send me another mounting plate.
Welcome to the Bazooka Forum chrisbass25. I am sorry to hear about the problem you are having. Please call 1-800-THE-TUBE tomorrow and speak with the Customer Service Department (they will need your name and address) and explain the problem. After that your new parts will be in the mail. If you have not done so already, make sure you fill out your registration card, either online or in the mail.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:02 AM

CJ will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Problem with new bass tube

I'm sorry you are having trouble with your unit. Please contact us with your serial number, purchase date and the name of the dealer from whom you purchased, and we can then make arrangements to send out a new mounting plate.
CJ
The Following User Says Thank You to CJ For This Useful Post:
heavyduty (04-09-2009)