Go Back   Club Bazooka > General Discussion > Customer Service

Notices

Old 12-07-2008, 07:51 PM
Just Gettin Started

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
matt_brouwer is on a distinguished road
Default Help

I purchased a EL10190PP subwoofer, box, amplifier kit from Circuit city yesterday (12/06/2008). I installed it and the amplifier does not work. I know it does not work because my nephew purchased the same kit and we put his in my truck to see if there was something wrong with my wiring and it worked great. I put mine back in and the amplifier does not work - since the speakers are wired from the factory, I thought maybe the wires were not hooked up to the subs in the box - they are. All fuses are good, tested all wires with electrical tester - everything is good. Green power light is on amp - protection light is off. No sound. Circuit city does not have any more of these units in stock, how can I get the amp replaced or repaired under warranty ?
Old 12-07-2008, 08:19 PM
Super Moderator

heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_brouwer View Post
I purchased a EL10190PP subwoofer, box, amplifier kit from Circuit city yesterday (12/06/2008). I installed it and the amplifier does not work. I know it does not work because my nephew purchased the same kit and we put his in my truck to see if there was something wrong with my wiring and it worked great. I put mine back in and the amplifier does not work - since the speakers are wired from the factory, I thought maybe the wires were not hooked up to the subs in the box - they are. All fuses are good, tested all wires with electrical tester - everything is good. Green power light is on amp - protection light is off. No sound. Circuit city does not have any more of these units in stock, how can I get the amp replaced or repaired under warranty ?
Welcome to the Bazooka Forum Matt. I am sorry to hear about the problems you are having with your amplifier. However, rest assured that you are dealing with a company that has the best customer service in the industry. On Monday, call Bazooka (1-800-THE-TUBE) and ask to speak to CJ, the customer service manager. Describe the problem to her and your amplifer will be taken care of, either repaired or replaced under warranty.
matt_brouwer (12-07-2008)
Old 12-08-2008, 07:53 AM

CJ will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Help

I'm sorry the unit does not work for you. Please contact our customer service department at (800) 843-8823 between 8:30 - 5:00 central time. We will issue you a return authorization to send the amp in. You will need the serial number for your unit, and will need to be able to send a copy of your purchase receipt in your box. You only need to return the amplifier out of the party pack. This will save on the shipping costs for you. Again, I'm sorry about the problems you are having, but we should be able to get you taken care of.
CJ
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CJ For This Useful Post:
heavyduty (12-08-2008), Kingfish (12-08-2008)