Go Back   Club Bazooka > General Discussion > vBulletin Feedback

Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 10:51 AM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Forum Issues

I am having some problems with the Forum. For instance, I cannot edit any of my posts as I get a message indicating I do not have authorization. Also when responding to a post or sending a PM, when I hit submit, the next screen I am at prompts me to log-in again, and after doing so, the next screen is all white. Going back to the original screen sees everything I have typed gone. For the time being I have been "copying" the message in case it happens, therefore allowing me to go back to the same page, paste the message, and thus try again. Please let me know if this is still a problem resulting from the hurricane or if there is a security setting I may need to change on my computer/firewall. Thanks Guys!
Old 09-24-2008, 10:52 AM
Super Moderator

heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Forum Issues

And one more thing, my "thanks" button is not working either. When trying to use it, the screen does move a bit, as if the thanks post has been issued, however, nothing shows.
aznboi3644 (09-29-2008), Geneh (09-25-2008)
Old 09-24-2008, 09:58 PM
BAZOOKA Man

rainmanspl has a spectacular aura aboutrainmanspl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyduty View Post
And one more thing, my "thanks" button is not working either. When trying to use it, the screen does move a bit, as if the thanks post has been issued, however, nothing shows.
They did that on purpose. You're not allowed to thank me.
I have occasional problems accessing the site with bazooka.com. I go back after trying several times and type sasbazooka.com and Y'all have to put up with me for a couple of hours or more. I'm sure it has some to do with a default problem. Was there damage to equipment because of surges prior to blackout? Maybe ate too much spam and vomited?
"Acoustics is the study of sound; a branch of physics dealing with sound. The law of physics is constantly challenge. Therefore in relation to acoustics; You must study constantly, for you will be constantly challenged." ...... Rainmanspl
Old 09-24-2008, 10:01 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmanspl View Post
They did that on purpose. You're not allowed to thank me.
I have occasional problems accessing the site with bazooka.com. I go back after trying several times and type sasbazooka.com and Y'all have to put up with me for a couple of hours or more. I'm sure it has some to do with a default problem. Was there damage to equipment because of surges prior to blackout? Maybe ate too much spam and vomited?
That's funny that you should say that, as Yes, that is why my thanks button does not work anymore. I was told if your rep increased you would probably leave this forum for Kraco's Forum, and we don't want that to happen.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:34 PM
BAZOOKA Man

Quote:
That's funny that you should say that, as Yes, that is why my thanks button does not work anymore. I was told if your rep increased you would probably leave this forum for Kraco's Forum, and we don't want that to happen.
It was Sparkomatic.
"Acoustics is the study of sound; a branch of physics dealing with sound. The law of physics is constantly challenge. Therefore in relation to acoustics; You must study constantly, for you will be constantly challenged." ...... Rainmanspl
Old 09-25-2008, 02:41 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
It was Sparkomatic.
Oh, well if that is the case, then we will all understand your decision to leave the Bazooka Forum to get "straight" to work at the Sparkomatic Forum. Good Luck with that!
Old 09-25-2008, 08:30 PM
BAZOOKA Man

Quote:
Oh, well if that is the case, then we will all understand your decision to leave the Bazooka Forum to get "straight" to work at the Sparkomatic Forum. Good Luck with that!
Darn! Geneh took it over. I reckon y'all are stuck with me.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:33 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Darn! Geneh took it over. I reckon y'all are stuck with me.
No, not stuck, as we still have the liberty and freedom to quit posting! Hey Gene, wait for me....
Old 09-25-2008, 08:51 PM
BAZOOKA Man

Quote:
No, not stuck, as we still have the liberty and freedom to quit posting! Hey Gene, wait for me....
Nobody wants to play with me!
Old 09-25-2008, 09:04 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Nobody wants to play with me!
That is not true, we need your football. Go deep and don't stop running until your hear me say so.