Go Back   Club Bazooka > General Discussion > Introductions

Notices

Old 02-19-2013, 02:23 PM
Just Gettin Started

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
songiljo is on a distinguished road
Help 0003 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport Hello!!!

Hello everyone! I am new to the site. I installed a 10" sub with built in amp last week. The sound was amazing... I was really impressed. But unfortunately the unit stopped working while listening to music at bar-b-que. Still had power to the amp, but no sound. I checked all the connections and found everything stout. Anyone have ideas? I love this tube, hopefully someone can help..
Old 02-21-2013, 11:19 AM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport Hello!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by songiljo View Post
Hello everyone! I am new to the site. I installed a 10" sub with built in amp last week. The sound was amazing... I was really impressed. But unfortunately the unit stopped working while listening to music at bar-b-que. Still had power to the amp, but no sound. I checked all the connections and found everything stout. Anyone have ideas? I love this tube, hopefully someone can help..
How did you check the power and ground connections? While that question may sound a bit redundant, I'm just trying to get a picture of what's going on to help assist with troubleshooting.