Notices

Old 09-08-2008, 12:06 PM
Just Gettin Started

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
HuBJuB is on a distinguished road
Help 0003 BTA10100 Harness / FAST-BTAH

hey there
i tried call 1800tube number and it says the number is temporary disconnected. I would like to know how to purchase a harness for my BTA10100 bazooka - i am in canada - please let me know
thanks
Old 09-08-2008, 12:20 PM

CJ will become famous soon enough
Default Re: BTA10100 Harness / FAST-BTAH

I apologize for our phone situation. We are located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and were hit by Hurricane Gustav last week. We are just now trying to restore business and our phones have not come up yet. You can purchase the harness in our online store. We are able to get those orders. If you do not wish to place an order online, you will have to wait until our phones come up. We are working on them but do not know when. I would offer email, however, we do not like sending any credit card information through email. Please be patient as we restore operations at our factory.
Thank You
CJ
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CJ For This Useful Post:
heavyduty (09-08-2008), rainmanspl (09-08-2008)
Old 09-08-2008, 04:21 PM
Super Moderator

heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ View Post
I apologize for our phone situation. We are located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and were hit by Hurricane Gustav last week. We are just now trying to restore business and our phones have not come up yet. You can purchase the harness in our online store. We are able to get those orders. If you do not wish to place an order online, you will have to wait until our phones come up. We are working on them but do not know when. I would offer email, however, we do not like sending any credit card information through email. Please be patient as we restore operations at our factory.
Thank You
CJ
Hey CJ, glad to see that you guys are all safe and able to return to work. I know that the aftermath of a hurricane is always troublesome, however, everyone that has been posting on the forum is glad to see that no one was hurt. Let's keep hoping that Ike continues to veer of track or better yet, returns to a tropical storm.

Last edited by heavyduty; 09-08-2008 at 04:22 PM. Reason: grammer
Old 09-08-2008, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator

heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold

that should actually read, "veer off track," I apologize for my poor typing skills.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:19 PM
BAZOOKA Man

rainmanspl has a spectacular aura aboutrainmanspl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyduty View Post
that should actually read, "veer off track," I apologize for my poor typing skills.
I type worse than you. I type like this
"Acoustics is the study of sound; a branch of physics dealing with sound. The law of physics is constantly challenge. Therefore in relation to acoustics; You must study constantly, for you will be constantly challenged." ...... Rainmanspl
Old 09-08-2008, 10:25 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmanspl View Post
I type worse than you. I type like this
That's pretty damn funny, I got a good chuckle out of it. But allow me to say this, your form is excellent!!

Old 09-08-2008, 11:14 PM
BAZOOKA Man

rainmanspl has a spectacular aura aboutrainmanspl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuBJuB View Post
hey there
i tried call 1800tube number and it says the number is temporary disconnected. I would like to know how to purchase a harness for my BTA10100 bazooka - i am in canada - please let me know
thanks
Hey HubJub, do you know the part #'s of the harness you are needing? If not PM me the make, model, and year of the vehicle. I'll look it up and let you know.
"Acoustics is the study of sound; a branch of physics dealing with sound. The law of physics is constantly challenge. Therefore in relation to acoustics; You must study constantly, for you will be constantly challenged." ...... Rainmanspl
The Following User Says Thank You to rainmanspl For This Useful Post:
heavyduty (09-08-2008)