View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 09:26 PM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: BTA850FH install ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by signguy62 View Post
Okay I read through the forums and as far as I can tell I'm hooked up right. The tube works, powers up and thumps! But I'm having some issues. I dont have the FAST system just the harness that plugs into the tube and then gets wired to the head unit. I'm using the RCA's connected to the rear/sub outs on the head unit, the red wire is hooked to 12v constant (yellow on my head unit), the blue/white to 12v switched (red on my head unit) and a good ground. Problems....It (the tube) thumps when I turn on the vehicle. And if I adjust anything bass, mid, treb, etc....it effects the tube? Suggestions?
Take a look at your ground connection. If the ground is not adequate, you will pick up a transient thump. If ground checks out, move to your connections, and make sure the RCA's are fully inserted.
Geneh (06-30-2014)