View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 10:14 AM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Got power but no sound BT8100

Quote:
Originally Posted by acrz View Post
I recently got a BT8100 with the fast-9999 wiring kit. I wired everything up and I have power but the sound is extremely low. Basically nothing. I have a single rca jack on the back of my JVC unit so I have used a y splitter to connect the rca's. I have also tried connecting just one of the rca's as well. I also have tried just using the high level inputs and they didn't work either. I even brought power from the battery back to the sub. What am I missing. I just know it's something dumb.

I am using:
JVC AW-AVX740
BTA8100FHC
Verify that you do have the subwoofer function on when you are connecting using the Low Level Inputs. When connnecting to the High Level Inputs, you will also need to verify that no crossover function is set. No bass information present means there is no bass information to reproduce.