View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 12:33 PM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: FAST-9999 Installaton Instructions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenH79 View Post
Hmmm, now that I think about it I may have wired my setup wrong? I tapped the FAST/BTAH harness' red wire to my aftermarket head unit harness adapter's red wire (which is labeled as ACC). I also tapped the FAST/BTAH harness blue-white to head unit blue-white (remote wire). Is this incorrect? I wonder if I should have tapped the first connection (red wire of FAST) to head unit yellow wire for battery? So my above post would be incorrect in that I am not tapped into constant battery, but ACC/turn on wire. Can this cause any problems? Everything is working fine and sounds good for now.
No, it will not cause any problems. I personally still like connecting the constant power of the Tube to the constant power of the headunit. If you have any reservations about how the Tube is wired now, just connect the red wire of the FAST-9999 to the yellow wire of the headunit and keep on rocking.