View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 11:25 AM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Easiest Intall 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazemonster View Post
I had the Bazooka tube professionally installed at Frys this past weekend. The sound it produces works perfectly with the factory Alpine 9 speaker system. We left the factory sub powered up, but reduced the BASS level in the factory radio. This thing hits LOW!!

The installer did not seem to need the LOC, and I haven't had any problems with it cutting off. There seems to be a "flutter" when the bass is hitting hard, but I guess that is because so much air is moving through it.

All is well now...the 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee is BOOMING!

Thanks
Haze
Glad to hear you're up and moving some air! Some factory systems work flawlessly when connecting to the subwoofer, while others do need a LOC installed.

What you are describing is port noise. Try sliding the Tube closer to the vehicle to help eliminate the flutter.