View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: FAST-9999 Installaton Instructions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harveylg View Post
Hi guys. Great forum.
I hope someone can help. I just installed a bta8100 with universal fast screw down harness tapping into existing wires on an alpine factory radio. Radio has tuner and CD. Problem now is the sub works great with CD however when I tune radio it's a disaster.
I can only tune radio to first volume level 1, then I get only noise from the sub and nothing from any of the other speakers. Cannot turn up volume to 2 - too loud garbling noise only from sub.
Does anyone know why this would happen to the radio only ? The original plug was as directed plugged back in the radio. No changes. Just tapping into the correct wires.
Thanks
This sounds very much like a noise induction issue. Where do you have the ground located and how did you go about prepping the surface? Be sure to check that your antenna cable is correctly plugged into the receiver.
Harveylg (12-09-2012)