View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 06:15 PM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: FAST-9999 Installaton Instructions

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCBob View Post
I am not an electrical wizzard. Hooked up the FAST, ran power to the 10100 from the battery, and found a ground. Had no idea where to hook up the blue/white wire, so I left it unconnected. I am getting no power to the Zook. Do I need to have the blue/white connected to a 12v source to get power to the Zook?
Incidentally, the directions call for hooking up the solid green wire and a green striped wire. No green wires on my harness. Gray, gray striped, white, and black/white wires.
Thanks
The Tube is not turning on because you do not have the blue/white wire connected to a switched +12v source. The only other option is to use the Auto-Turn On Loop, but as you do not have any signal wires connected, this will not do you any good either.

The High Level Input wires of the Tube are not color coded to match your factory harness. As I previously posted, you will need to purchase an LOC for this install. If you feel the complexity of this install is too great, your best option is to pay to have the unit professionally installed.
Geneh (05-18-2012), NCBob (05-16-2012)