View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: FAST-9999 Installaton Instructions

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCBob View Post
Newbie here. Just ordered the BTA10100 for my 2012 Mercedes GLK350 with the optional Harman Kardon Logic 7 stereo. From what
I hear, everything from the HU to the amp in the rear is fiber optic. Also located in the rear, under two mats and a spare tire is a 6-7" double voice coil sub woofer. Because of its location, it is barely audible. That's why I ordered the 10100.
As far as power and ground, I'm good. I think.
What I want to do is hook up the FAST harness to the wires from the amp to the existing sub. Because it is a double voice coil, there are four wires going to the sub.
Can I use those wires to the sub and, if so, do I use all four or try to find which two to use?
Thanks
Bob
You will most likely need to install an LOC. Connecting the Tube directly to the output wires will probably see you run into an impedance problem. Look for on such as the PAC SNI-45T.
Geneh (05-09-2012)