View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 02:38 PM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: FAST-9999 Installaton Instructions

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime View Post
i used a voltmeter and had power at the end of the extension. no power to sub though. is my sub screwed up? it worked just last week when i took it out of my other boat. also, i dont think i have constant power. there is only right front +, right front -, right rear +, right rear -, left rear + left rear -, rear line audio negative, rear right line level out, left front speaker(+), left front speaker (-), power antenna, accesory/ignition (+), ground, rear left line level out. which would be constant power? those are all of the choices from the manual, and all of the wires available outside of the rcas.
If you do not have a +12v constant connect both wires to the switched +12v of the headunit. If the Tube does not turn on after you have made the connection change, measure to make sure you have voltage present at both of these pins. If you do have voltage, remove the subwoofer to make sure the leads from the amplifier are still connected to the driver.

Where and how is your ground connection made?