View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 12:55 PM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 6100 in the trunk of my GoldWing. Need more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedle View Post
Greetings! I recently purchased and installed a new BTA6100 in the trunk of my 2006 goldwing. I'd say it is a definate upgrade to the sound while in the garage and riding around town at up to ~45 MPH. At highway speed I can't hear or feel the bass. I'm wondering if upgrading to the 6250 or 8250 would improve the sound while riding on the highway or not...Any advice? The whole trunk is almost gone with the 6100, might as well eat up whats left in the name of THUMP!

The goal is to feel some bass while on the highway and jammin. Thx.
More power will allow for more output, and adding an increase in size will also help (8250D). Just be aware that you will have to make a different power connection for the 250D. This will have to be fused directly at the positive battery terminal. Call Tech. Support for any questions concerning doing this install. 1-800-THE-TUBE.