View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 04:09 PM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 2008 Sierra, No Bose!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_m_44 View Post
Alright thanks, I tried to do it myself lastnight, I know for sure the power wire is correct, there is no 12volt ignition power in that harness, so I just put a togle switch from the 12volt lighter wire to the amp on wire, seams to be working ok, but would rather it turn on and off with the car( incase i forget it). Now I think I have the 2 front speakers wires figured out, now there is one speaker negative i'm not sure of....Can I just hook it up to the other speaker negative? will this work? I didnt hook it up yesterday and I had some sound coming from the sub,, but i dunno if I only had partial power to my amp inputs sence only one negative was hooked up..
If you will list the colors you are connecting to now, I can compare them to the schematic I have. I am showing a switched +12v with what I do have, which will allow you to dump the switch. As for the signal connections, you need to find both positive and negative for the left and right front channels. The Tube sums the signal mono internally so you want both channels connected correctly.