View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: bta10100 vs bta10250

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobika View Post
Hi all, new to this forum...I want to give the sound in my 2011 Subaru STi more depth and after much research between a ported subwoofer in a carpeted box and a bazooka tube I have decided on the latter.

I listen to a variety of music including Hip Hop, R&B, Classic Rock, and Metal. My car is a sedan and I dont necessarily need my rocker panels to shake but I do want some good lows. Should I get the bta 10100 or the bta 10250 for that extra power.
Also will that extra power translate to more bump? Will even the bta 8250 suit my needs?

I've searched the forum and couldn't find the answers to my question, sorry if this has been discussed before.

Thanks
Welcome to the Bazooka Forum. With a continously adjustable crossover and the ability to upgrade down the road by adding a passive Tube (referred to as a slave unit) somewhere down the road, choosing the 250D does have advantages over the BTA10100. And yes, having more power will increase your output as well.

With a having a sedan, I'd chose the BTA10250D.
bobika (03-21-2011)