View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 10:09 AM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 4 channel amp and subs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fsfiorenini View Post
Thank you for all of your help. I have 1 tube and plan to get the second shortly.
I have one last question, and I cant figure it out. I have a Memphis PR100.4 amp and cant figure out how to connect the RCA's. I can guess but I would prefer to ask a pro. I am connecting the RCA to the R/SW on the HU, but once I get to the sub I am lost. Can someone please explain how and where to connect on the amp. I have a Y adapter but once connected to the RCA, I am not sure how to connect.
Thank you and sorry for the long message.
Frank
Frank, I am having some trouble understanding what you are referring to with your post.

I am connecting the RCA to the R/SW on the HU, but once I get to the sub I am lost. Can someone please explain how and where to connect on the amp.

Are you asking how to connect the Tubes to the amp? Or are you asking where to connect the RCA's to the amp?

I have a Y adapter but once connected to the RCA, I am not sure how to connect.

Why do you have a Y adapter? Are you going to bridge both channels of the amplifier for each Tube?