Thread: bta6100
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 12:33 PM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: bta6100

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageSteel View Post
Hello HD, I myself just bought a BTA6100 for my daughters '05 Chev.Impala and am going attempt my own install. I bought the Bazooka after researching and its ease of installation. My question is this, if I remove the factory head unit and there are no low-level inouts and I use the high-level inouts as the manual states can I make those connection right there in the trunk tapping in to the rear speaker wires? Addmittedly I am an absolute rookie at car audio installs of any kind.
Welcome to the Bazooka Forum. You can tap into the rear speakers for your input signal to make things a bit easier. Just keep in mind, if you use the fader function and fade to front, you will be lowering the output of the Tube. This is the main reason behind recommending using the front speakers for the input signals as most people who do use the fader, always fade to front to help with imaging and soundstage issues.