Thread: Mc-hd-amk
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 08:09 AM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Mc-hd-amk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch066 View Post
I have just recieved a new system with the fast harness and I have a question about the hook up.
I purchased my 04 Electra Glide Classic new and had the factory install the stero upgrade which have 4 speakers with no controls on the back speakers, just the x-tra two rear speakers and an AMP that mounted under the tour pack. Do I need to hook up the fast harness at that plug or on the radio itself.
Welcome to the Bazooka Forum. Please call 1-800-THE-TUBE and speak with someone in the tech. department to make sure that the MC-HD-AMK will work with your Electra Glide.

Known Exceptions: This product will not work on 1997 Classic and Ultra Classic bikes with a Built-in CB Radio, 1999 Ultra Classic with a Built-in CB Radio, 2004 Electra Glide, 2002 Electra Glide or Electra Glide Ultra Classic with a Buillt in CB Radio, or 2003-2004 Ultra Glide with a built in CB Radio.

Before purchasing this product, All Bikes make sure the head unit will accept one 35 pin and one 23 pin connector and, ALL Bikes with a Built In CB Radio should be measured for clearance under the faring.
</B>