Old 03-31-2010, 09:53 AM
President

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Kingfish will become famous soon enoughKingfish will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Stainless Tube Mounting Hardware

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony97gt View Post
What purpose would it serve to have bazooka tubes mounted inside a closed compartment. Maybe the president doesn't get out of his boat and go into the water, but I do. It would serve no purpose to have them tucked away inside a compartment where I cant hear them outside the boat. You are assuming I have a compartment. Obviously, if I had a better spot to mount the tubes I would have utilized it. This was my ONLY choice of mounting locations, and it's unfortunate that you make marine tubes bu no marine mounts. The mounts hold sturdy and have no problems taking the abuse of the waves. It's the materials which the mounts are made of that rusted within weeks on me purchasing them. Have you ever considered the possibility that I am not the only customer who has purchased marine tubes and may need a stainless steel marine mount?
Tony,
Yes, I do get out of my boat, and the music sounds great. Bass response is non-directional and typically wave lengths of 30-40 feet long, so stowing the product in a safe compartment on a boat is very typical. Regarding your question about stainless steel mounts, we do not get a lot of inquiries for these. As we have noted, most of the time this product is mounted horizontally, on a level surface, and in a semi protected area. I understand this is not your situation and can only recommend that you have a suitable mount custom fabricated for your application. However, please keep in mind that the Bazooka products are designed to be corner loaded (i.e. loaded into a compartment of some sort) for maximum performance.

KF

The Following User Says Thank You to Kingfish For This Useful Post:
heavyduty (03-31-2010)