View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 11:19 AM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: BTA6100 Goldwing Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsil View Post
iI am Samsil new here and I purchased the MC-HON-AMK kit and the Bass tube BTA 6100. I installed with no problem. Now I have bass on the front speakers and the sub. I have no bass on the rear speakers and if i fade to the rear speakers i have no bass from the sub.
1. Am I hooked up right and getting this from the equipment? I thought I was to get no bass from the speakers and bass from the Bass Tube with the F.A.S.T harness which I also purchased.
2. Will the bass tube take the bass from both the front and rear speakers?
3. Do I have to purchase another part to remove the bass from the speakers and send it only to the BTA6100?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to the Bazooka Forum samsil. From reading your post, it does sound as if you have the Tube connected properly using the front speakers. Fading to the rear will see you lose your bass response from the Tube, as you are using the front speakers for your signal. As for bass response from your main speakers, while the Tube will carry these notes much better, you will still have bass notes playing from your other speakers.
As for question number two, you can use either the front or rear speaker for your Bass Tube signal, however the front speakers are the best to use.

On to your third question, you don't have to purchase anything else. Use your filter on the amplifier to adjust your crossover and tailor the sound to your liking. Please post back with anymore questions you may have.