View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 09:52 PM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: FAST-1721 for 2006 Honda Odyssey Touring???

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidls77 View Post
okay, after almost a year i decided to try my old EL8A-HP (ended up selling the car that it was in) and put it in the van.. used the fast-1721 and extension and everything seems okay, but i'm not getting any sound from the tube. i do have power as the green light is lit and the stock honda stereo is working fine (no issues with existing stereo/speakers).

any suggestions on what might be wrong???

the tube was working fine in the other car, so i'm pretty sure there isn't anything wrong w/ the tube itself and there is power so that's also eliminated (i think). the fast-1721 harness hooked up pretty much right on (had to shave off some of the plastic to make it fit though, but it had the same pins, etc.)

thanks in advance!
Welcome back to the Forum David. What speakers (front or rear) are you using for your signal? Check the position of your fader. If the green LED is on, then you do have power at the Tube. Since the Tube did work when you last had it connected, it should be something simple to get you back up and running.