View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 08:43 PM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New and waiting for BTA6250D

Quote:
Originally Posted by durpquad View Post
I finally made the leap!!! I bought the BTA6250D and the BT6014. Install was easy in my 2007 Silverado extended cab. They fit really nice as well.

Talk about UNBELIEVABLE sound from two 6-1/2" subs.

Before I had kids I had a dakota with 2 fosgate 10's, a corolla with a 15" fosgate. Was a little nervous the two bazooka's wouldn't be enough... but I didn't want too much cause the kids don't need to go deaf.

I'm amazed by the lows and how hard they hit. Everyone i've shown so far can't believe that it's only two 6-1/2" subs.

I have said it numerous times on the Forum, I will never go back to a component sub. My money will always be on the Bazooka Tube. There is nothing on the market that can match the efficiency, sound output or sound quality, period. Your post is a great testament to the quality and performance of the Tube. Isn't it amazing to see people's faces in a mix of shock and horror when they see the output of the Tubes? I am very happy to hear that you enjoy your Tubes. Thank you for post. Enjoy those Tubes.