View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 07:27 AM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: BTA6100 F.A.S.T connection

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockenRod View Post
I have a BTA6100, I got a F.A.S.T universal kit with the additional extension kit to hook up the sub. What I notice is the kit and the extension are a smaller wire gage and also the power wire does not go to the battery. Also the power cable is run along with the amp inputs. Should I wire it my self or use the F.A.S.T kit as is???
Welcome to the Bazooka Forum RockenRod. Have no fear, the FAST Harness is perfectly designed for the BTA6100. The current draw is minimal, which is why you don't have to connect to the battery. The FAST easily plugs into the factory stereo harness to get the 12v power and 12v key-on/key-off and the signal for the Tube. You don't have to worry about any noise from the power cable, as again, the current draw is minimal, therefore you will have no introduced noise into the system. Plug the FAST Harness in, position the Tube properly, make a secure ground, and start ROCKEN!
Geneh (04-27-2009), RockenRod (04-26-2009)