View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 01:32 PM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Tube arrived cracked - Exchange Policy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlf904 View Post
Hi, this is my first time on the forum. I purchased a BTA8250 from Bazooka. My product arrived on 4/10/09. I took the unopened tube to Best Buy on 4/11/09 to have it installed. Upon running an Amp wiring Kit in my vehicle and connecting the tube...it provided no bass to my audio system and appeared to not function properly. The installer pointed out that the tube was cracked near the port and belived this to be the root of the problem. How do I go about sending the tube back to exchange it for a properly working tube? Also, can I just send back the damaged tube itself without having to disconnect the wiring that Bazooka provided. Furthermore, can I pay to have the replacement tube priority shipped (I am very anxious to start using my new Bazooka tube and don't want to wait another 3 to 5 business days)? Thanks for any info!
Welcome to the Bazooka Forum jlf904. I am sorry to hear about the problem you are having with your Tube. Please call 1-800-THE-TUBE on Monday and speak to someone in Customer Service. Be sure to have your receipt in order to help the Customer Service rep give you the best service possible. You can also talk to them about shipping options and what you will need to include in the return.