View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 10:38 PM
Just Gettin Started

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
foxvalleyal is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Bazooka tube on a bike?

Thanks Red. Is there any thought or plans of mounting the sub somewhere else besides the rear compartment on the Goldwings? I was thinking it could probably mount nicely underneath the rear compartment with either the straps or brackets. It would be exposed to the outside elements but I believe I saw somewhere there is a neoprene case for the Bazooka tube that would protect it from water and rain. The only drawback to having this sub in the rear compartment is that you loose the majority of precious storage space. The rear compartment will hold 2 full face helmets and a few other odds and ends. With the Bazooka mounted in there, that kills that. Not even room for 1 helmet. This might be a deal breaker for some riders as they may not want to compromise the the cargo space.
Any thoughts on this?

Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Hello,All you Wing riders for your sub upgrade there is a plastic lock cover right inside the trunk is where I suggust you cut the 3" vent hole it looks like a butterfly 4 screws and it's off put the hole right in the center of it I will post a picture as soon as I can get it thank you for buying our product we hope you have many years of enjoyment from it .

Best Regards,
Red