View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: FAST 9999 Universal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folgs11 View Post
I need help connecting the universal FAST to my wiring harness in the back of my stereo in 99 intrigue. I printed out the wiring diagram for the car but how to i connect the wires into the harness? What do I do with points on the end of the caps on the FAST or just help in general.
Folgs, here is a schematic for connecting the FAST-9999 to your factory harness.

FAST 9999
Red: power
Blue/White: remote turn on
Left Front (-): White/Black
Left Front (+): White
Right Front (-): Gray/Black
Right Front (+): Gray

You will want to tap into the front speakers for your signal. When and if you do use the fader, you will most likely fade to front, reducing the volume out of the rear speakers. By doing so, you are reducing the voltage to the speakers and also the Tube if you connect to the rear speakers for your signal. By connecting to the front speakers, you will not be reducing the voltage (think output) to the Tube. As for the connection itself, unscrew the cap, place the appropriate wire in place and screw the cap back on. Please post back with anymore questions you may have.