View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 01:03 AM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hello From The Land Of Lincoln

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxvalleyal View Post
Hi Everyone
Just ordered my Goldwing kit today after a convincing conversation with Kingfish yesterday. Almost choked when I had to punch in my CC number on the $604 total with the BTA6100 and FAST-HON-SIK installation kit. I have been working on an audio upgrade for this '02 Goldwing for about 18 months now and have yet to get the satisfactory sound I have been looking for. I am pretty happy with the Polk Audio db501 speaker upgrade I did last year. just can't find an amp good enough to drive them and still fit the small foot print for the CD Changer compartment in the trunk.

I'm hoping this upgrade will be my last stop. Time will tell. I'll post more after I drive it to the 9's.

Foxvalleyal
Welcome to the Bazooka Forum Foxvalleyal. Congratulations on your purchase. While the initial cost may be a bit of a shock for you, you are investing in an excellent product from an outstanding company. Rest assured, you have made a sound investment. Post back after your ride to let us know how you enjoy your upgrade.