View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 09:24 PM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: FAST-2003 . not right harness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEONNIGHT View Post
heavyduty thanks a ton . i am a mechanic by trade so this is not all that hard i just HATE messing up factory harnesses and thought this kit would make it EASY .. since i already have the FAST 2003 harness can i just cut off the smaller pig tail and use that to connect to the factory harness . it seems that is all that the FAST 9999 kit is . if this is correct it will save me alot of time and shipping back and forth to get what i think i already have on the FAST 2003 harness ..
No problem at all neonnight, this is what the Bazooka Forum is for. Being a mechanic by trade you should be all set. You don't even need to purchase the FAST-9999, so you should be good to go. I'm glad I was able to help, please post back with anymore questions you may have.