View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 09:26 AM
Just Gettin Started

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
cnadianut is on a distinguished road
Thank You Re: Just got a BTA6200 and have a connection question.

It funny you say 25 years because the shop that did the install is having his 27th aniversary and was talking about when the first bazooka's came out. I figured he might know a thing or two.
Anyway here is the contact info for his shop.

"BIG PETE CAN'T BE BEAT" LOL

The shop is called:

Audio Automation
1310 Dundas St. E
Unit 15 (Drive Around Building)
Miss, Ont.
L4C 2C1
www.bigpete.ca
And you guessed it Ask for Pete.

The guys are really nice there and if you have been following this post it is obvious i don't work there. LOL.
I know Pete loves the product also because he has one in his truck too.

Thanks again HEAVY and PETE I'm sure i will be speaking to the both of you when i change the factory SUB out.

Cheers boys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyduty View Post
cnadianut, thank you for the great post and testament to how great of a product the Bazooka Bass Tube is, it is simply the best product on the market, period. 25 years and still thumping!! I was more than happy to help you with your questions, this is what the Bazooka Forum is for, helping members with their installs or any questions they may have with their Bazooka products. Please feel free to post the name of the shop that did the install, I'm sure they would appreciate it and your fellow Canadian's would also like a head's up. Check in the Bazooka online store for a replacement subwoofer for your factory enclosure.
The Following User Says Thank You to cnadianut For This Useful Post:
heavyduty (03-04-2009)