View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 10:43 PM
Just Gettin Started

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
cnadianut is on a distinguished road
Thank You Re: Just got a BTA6200 and have a connection question.

Hey thanks for all of your help. I figured since I picked up the unit for $80 Canadian I could spend the money and have the wires ran. I did what you said and had them run wires from the high level at the head unit to the bazooka along with the remote power line. I also had them run a RCA line in case I would like to upgrade the head unit in the future. I also left the factory installed sub connected but am planning on replacing with something aftermarket. If bazooka has a sub to work i would definatlt try it. Please let me know if I am allowed to mention the place that did the work in Mississauga Ontario they did great work all for $100. They even installed the tube and tuned it for me. Future shop wanted $80.00 for the install of the wiring kit and $49.99 for the install and they wouldn't even touch the tube.

Anyway if you recall when I first posted your welcome said something along the lines of be prepared to be impressed? Well that was putting it mildly. I am absolultly blown away by the performance of this tube. After they installed and were tuning it I was in the waiting room with a buddy. He said wow that car pounds we got up to look and to our amazement there it was a tiny little thing just putting out just an amazing amount of bass for it's size. Needless to say we were both very impressed and my girlfriend just loves it.
Thanks a bunch for all your help. You taught me very much not just about bazooka systems but systems in general.
Thanks for everythin. Happy pounding. I have set this site as a favorite. :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to cnadianut For This Useful Post:
heavyduty (03-03-2009)