View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 07:11 AM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: FAST-BTAH Add an inline fuse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by riptide10x View Post
Ok, I've got my 8100 installed with a good ground and hooked up to the factory cd/stereo with the Bazooka FAST-T-harness and Bazooka FAST-extension. Everything plugs in perfectly, but the Sub won't turn on. I checked the power with a volt meter at the end of the harness that plugs into the sub and it shows 12 volts, but the green light on the sub won't light. I tried adjusting the phase switch both ways and turning the volume knob on the sub up and down but I still get nothing. All the other functions of the radio work perfectly as before so I'm pretty sure the harness is good. When I called Crutchfield the guy said it might be something to do with the remote turn on lead. Any ideas?
Hey riptide, the Crutchfield rep is correct, if you do not have a 12v turn on lead, then the green light or the sub will not turn on. The 12v turn on lead is also your key-on/key-off source, meaning it turns the sub on or off with the vehicle. Have you disconnected th auto-turn on loop by any chance?

http://www.bazooka.com/pdf/current/T...gualforweb.pdf
Geneh (01-09-2009)