View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 09:40 PM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Something touching inside my amp!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baroz_12185 View Post
I bough a party pack from circuit city a few months ago..the amp ended up giving me trouble, making wierd noises through the subs,so i sent it in for a warrenty replacement. I received the amp back about two weeks ago. It worked fine for a day and then there was no sound going to the subs. I double checked all wiring and even hooked subs up to diff amp and everything was good. Then I find out if I give amp a little flick of my finger near speaker terminals amp will push a little sound out implicating that there is something loose in the amp. Will bazooka charge me shipping again being I just got this amp back? Also is there something wrong wit the preticular amp I purchased.
Hey Baroz, welcome to the Bazooka Forum. I am sorry to hear about your audio problems. On Monday, call 1-800-THE-TUBE, and talk to CJ. You can talk to her about your shipping concerns, however, I don't think you have anything to worry about as Bazooka has the best customer service in the industry. The EL Amplifiers are excellent amps, having the best dollar to watt ratio in the business. Just remember, the amplifier is only as good as the installation and the other components in the system. The Party Pack are well matched products. What head unit and the rest of install components/interconnects/terminals are you using?