View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 09:44 PM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: FAST-1721 for 2006 Honda Odyssey Touring???

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmanspl View Post
Just did some custom gauges and custom gauge pods in a truck today. White faced with red bowtie emblems. I had to build a fuel sender unit to work with the gauge. I'm thrilled with the results and even more thrilled that the customer is overjoyed. It's a '99 Sonoma extended cab with a ZZ383 stroker and TH350 with a 2500 stall. The truck's exterior looks showroom stock. It's a real sleeper.
That sounds badass! It feels good to take pride in the work you accomplished, especially when it is done right. And the customer's response and overwhelming shock of "wow, I can't believe you did that or you can do that," is always nice to hear too. Speaking of gauges, I was looking at the new Ford Racing gauges. I think they would look awesome in the TOP SECRET VEHICLE we spoke of last night. You should check them out and let me know what you think.