View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 03:34 AM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Will you help SAS stop Internet Fraud? - Please give me your feedback on this ide

Kingfish,

I know that my post count has a way to go, however as I have spoken with you before, I appreciate the moral and ethical way that you run Bazooka. rainmanspl has stated more than a few times, the customer service is the best in the industry, and I agree. It is refreshing to find a company that understands business ethics, and that while having to turn a profit to stay in business is a must, you also realizes that the moral fiber of the company is just as important, as relying on the constant turn-over of "new" customers is building a company with a foundation on shaky pillars. When I hit the magic mark-count me in. Whatever you need, I can even dress up as a mystery shopper with my eyeglass/nose/mustache disguise!

Here I am in my Jimi Hendrix disguise.