Old 04-15-2008, 10:04 AM
Just Gettin Started

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
montoya32 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Bazooka tube on a bike?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Montoya, I haven't installed a Bass Tube on a 07 Wing does your bike have the factory upgrade system on it now ? if so you should be able to add a Bass tube you'll need to pick the signal from the rear speakers let me know if I can help you with getting you some bass on your Wing
I do have the factory premium audio package. I wanted to see if the amp with the Bazooka system fit in the stock location. I know '05 and older "wings didn't have the rear speakers, so I would assume they didn't have an amp either. The stock location of the amp for the '06 and newer 'wings is right behind the rear fender.

I'm in a holding pattern right now because Bazooka demanded that the site I was trying to buy the system from stop selling it. Another person I know ordered the system and when I called to order it, the rep said Bazooka told them to stop selling it, more than likely because the price was too low. If this is the case, I am very disappointed in Bazooka for doing this. If this situation resolves itself, I'll get back to you about installing this system. Thanks for your help so far.