Old 01-31-2008, 08:21 PM
Tech Junkie

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
aznboi3644 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Transmission line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingfish View Post
Why go to a pawn shop when you can get one from me?

http://www.bazooka.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4814

You have enough tenure here to become eligible. Let me know if ur interested.
KF
I don't really understand what's going on in that thread...How would I get one???

Also...

Whats up guys...I took a small vid today. my sister's camera has barely any memory on it so 29 seconds is all I got.

As for how it sounds...***** AWESOME. The tonality is a lot different from the 2.5 cu ft @ 30Hz box it the EHQS was in. This thing digs deep and has usable response down to 25Hz testing with sine waves...below that it unloads and doesn't have much output. It has a pretty flat response from 28 - 60Hz. I really love how it sounds. It's easy to tell when the EHQS is reaching its mechanical limits as I can hear it bottoming out but that is only on certain beats but overall it slams hard and gets really low but still retains its punchiness and transients.

30-35Hz tones are fun. Compared to the 2.5 cu ft ported...this T-Line rapes it hands down. Only thing is that the box is 38.5" wide and 21.75" deep lol. But I don't need cargo space.

I think everyone should get to listen to a transmission line enclosure...it does really have a different sound to it.

Anyways...heres a little vid