Club Bazooka

Club Bazooka (http://www.bazooka.com/forums/index.php)
-   Raw Woofers (http://www.bazooka.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Box for 2 RXT126DVC (http://www.bazooka.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8189)

thrmltdown 12-27-2012 01:50 PM

Box for 2 RXT126DVC
 
Going with a sealed wedge style box. Manual say's .6 cu ft per sub. But haven't made up my mind totally yet. Im going to be running them at 350 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms if that helps any

Anyone have any input on these subs, ported vs sealed & size of encl vol needed

heavyduty 12-27-2012 05:31 PM

Re: Box for 2 RXT126DVC
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thrmltdown (Post 34116)
Going with a sealed wedge style box. Manual say's .6 cu ft per sub. But haven't made up my mind totally yet. Im going to be running them at 350 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms if that helps any

Anyone have any input on these subs, ported vs sealed & size of encl vol needed

Here are the specs for a ported enclosure.

1.6 cubic feet per driver (tune to 40 Hz - 3"x 5.8").

thrmltdown 12-27-2012 05:54 PM

Re: Box for 2 RXT126DVC
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by heavyduty (Post 34117)
Here are the specs for a ported enclosure.

1.6 cubic feet per driver (tune to 40 Hz - 3"x 5.8").

Question: going with those specs are we talking for 2 subs

3.2 cubic feet with 2 ports tuned as you described

Sorry if it's a dumb question but never built a box myself without specs & want to get it correct the first time

heavyduty 12-27-2012 07:13 PM

Re: Box for 2 RXT126DVC
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thrmltdown (Post 34118)
Question: going with those specs are we talking for 2 subs

3.2 cubic feet with 2 ports tuned as you described

Sorry if it's a dumb question but never built a box myself without specs & want to get it correct the first time

That is not a dumb question. What is dumb is not asking or making an attempt to find out what you are dealing with.

Back to your question, yes, for two subwoofers double the enclosure size and add an additional port.

If you have any other questions feel free to post back and ask. :)47


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
bazooka.com